Fire guts restaurant in Pokhara



Pokhara, Jan 11: A fire broke out at the Three Star Restaurant at Barahi Chowk of Pokhara last night.

Ward Police Office, Baidam’s Head Constable, Rajendra Chaudhary, said the fire broke out at 10:45 pm and was taken under control at 1 am with efforts from security personnel and local residents.

The fire has completely gutted the restaurant owned by local resident, Dharmendra Bataju. The entire restaurant was built with wooden infrastructure. The estimate of the damages is yet to arrive.

प्रतिक्रिया दिनुहोस्
           
सामाजिक संजालमा हामी
सूचना विभाग, दर्ता प्रमाणपत्र नं. ३८६/०७३-७४
सम्पर्क
देशको मिडिया प्रा.लि. काठमाडौँ, नेपाल
इमेलः [email protected]
फोन : ०१-४१०७६६६
           
संस्थापक / प्रधान सम्पादक : ध्रुब सुबेदी
     
           
facebook
© 2022 Deshko News